Thursday, 22 September 2011

Getting Ready

Between studying for exams and work, I haven't had much time to get this started up. But here I am, the page ready and waiting for me to make it colourful and entertaining. Though it may have to wait until exams are over!
By which time I'll be on my way to England. Which I'm beyond excited about. I haven't been home for 4 years now, and this will be my first white Christmas in almost 8.
But before I leave I have so much I need to get to get done, so expect to see a lot of lists commandeering this space for the next few weeks. Including studying for my final exams (I'm so nervous!), re-decorating my bedroom, getting my party planned in under a month and buying lots and lots of pressies and warm clothing to take home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment